Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sarah & JF - Esession

Nothing but blue skies again! I enjoyed my walk around Kingston and some of it's wonderful home's gardens this morning with Sarah and John Francois. Some people you just feel like you really enjoy spending the time with them, and apparently, we did since we spent about 2 1/2 hours sneaking into gardens in the area and dreaming of being the owners of one of these million dollar homes. Enjoy your sneak peeks and I look forward to your wedding in August.





Sarah and JF really love a good black & white photo. Although colors can be fabulous as we learn early in life as a little child with our first box of crayons, but sometimes, simplicty says so much more.

Kingston has some amazing architecture around which these two love...I can't say I blame them.



I was attacked when I went to shoot this next shot...I ducked under a tree branch and this red-winged black bird swooped down out of knowhere and started pecking the top of my head...man did it startle me...and kinda hurt..










No comments: