Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Babies, Babies, and more Babies

Amber Shereen's workshops are amazing! You'd be surprised at what learning even a simple little tip can do to make or break a session. I'm so stoked to try what I've learned today at my upcoming sessions. It was great learning along side 4 other talented photographers for the day and it was packed full of cutie pies. 5 to be exact. Despite the fact that somehow I had injured my Ilieotibial Band in my leg a couple weeks ago and am supposed to avoid crouching (among other tasks), I managed for the day, however, my knee is packed with a bag of frozen peas from my fridge...it's a little soar right now...what we photographers do to get such sweet baby photos...(lol)...oh and my allergies started acting up half way home and I've gone through a box of kleenex in less than 3 hours....
It was all worth it!!!!!


















No comments: