Monday, January 18, 2010

Rieley - 3 yrs


Just a really quick post for now of this little cutie!!!! I went up to Oshawa on Saturday for a wedding consult and then over to my brother's in Newmarket for a visit. Stayed longer than originally anticipated as my tire went completely flat and I had to stay another day to get it fixed.

My little nephew Rieley was such a joy to take a break and spend a little down time with. I got to be a little kid again for a little while...we played lego and did dot to dot coloring, and played hockey, and spider man...I got to be red & blue spiderman while Rieley got to be black spiderman while mom & dad slipped out quick to the mall. Of course the camera had to come out for a bit and Rieley was more than pleased to be in front of the camera and checking out every image afterwards....he had some great ideas for posing too! more will have to come later...thanks Rieley for all the fun!!! can't wait until next time!




No comments: