Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Years ago, I started photographing our Christmas tree for my children. It started with my daughter's very first tree. It was pretty pathetic! (I should have dug the photo out for you to see. You'd have had a laugh at it) but it was our tree just the same and it was beautiful to us. We also started a tradition that on Christmas Eve, each of my children get to open a gift and it's always a new ornament for the tree. Well this tree will be my daughter's 24th !!! Boy how time flies!!! Before you know it, I'll be photographing her wedding!


So, after an enjoyable year of photographing the joy's of people's lives and recording their memories to cherish forever, I'd like to thank my family for supporting me in my passion for photography, my friends for finding the joy in my images and providing me with encouragement, and of course my clients for sharing thier many smiles, laughter and joyous tears. Maybe some of you will be sitting down with family and friends sharing those moments on Christmas Day. It's been a pleasure working with all of the wonderful people who have come before my lens and sharing these moments with me. I've enjoyed every minute of it and I'm looking forward to another season of meeting new people and capturing more memories with past clients.

My only regret, I've been sooooo busy, I haven't had the chance to put the ornaments on my tree!!!...but I think it's just as beautiful anyway...

No comments: