Sunday, November 22, 2009

Missy & Jason - Family

I've had the opportunity to photograph Missy on a couple of occasions. She's a sweet beautiful girl and makes my work easy...her brother Jason joined us this time and I think enjoyed the top model posing more than Missy. they decided to have photos taken for their parents for Christmas...what a fantastic idea! so, shhhhhh, don't tell their parents about the blog! we don't want to spoil the surprise. I'm so glad that when I mentioned graffiti they we're up for it. What a great backdrop for siblings.

Here, they're just hang'n around. Jason will be leaving in a few months for Afganistan. We'll be wishing you well when you go, and sending our support. It's these guys that make it easy to be proud to be Canadian.



Sibling Rivalry!!! it never ends...








No comments: