Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Family Fun

I photographed this family in their neck of the woods...literally. Here they all are...the young boys are brothers and the girls are all sisters...but how wonderful that they all live within minutes of one another. Talk about a close family...It made me miss my childhood a little...my dad's family used to be very close and we grew up hanging out every weekend camping in my grandparents yard playing with all my cousins...with 7 Aunts and Uncles and all their kids along with us, it made for huge family barbeques every single weekend until my grandmother unfortunately passed away...now, we're all too busy with our own lives we rarely see one another. I think though these little cousins are going to be best friends always...how wonderful.

I LOVE this teddy bear...have you ever seen one this big before ?!































Out walkin' with Grandpa...what great memories these kids will have growing up so close








No comments: