Monday, October 26, 2009

Christine & Ryan - Wedding

Another beautiful fall wedding day...the rain let up and the sun came out just in time for an amazing day. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to meet such wonderful couples. Here are just a few images from the day. Thank you both for the honour of including me in your special day.




I think this is the most unusual father and son portrait I've captured all year...lol

...and a fun bunch of guys


this little one was such a sweet heart...she's so adorable


...and of course, the cutest ringbearer I've ever seen

....love in the making?!!! he he he

and of course, the most gorgeous, sweetest bride







I've waited all year for the opportunity to photograph in St. Mary's Cathedral. It's one of the most beautiful churches in Kingston as you can see.






I couldn't decide whether I liked the b&w or color version of this image, so I simply posted both!










Floral arrangements were exquisitely designed by Loyalist Florals in Amherstview and were perfect for this fall occasion

Portsmouth Olympic Harbour provided an amazing backdrop for the reception with a fantastic dinner once again.

...and Don from Music Makers didn't disappoint in providing great entertaining for the evening.

No comments: