Saturday, July 11, 2009

Buskers

The Buskers are in town again! I love watching the various acts...its so entertaining and funny! I bribed my son with Subway for supper if he came. He tried not to enjoy himself, but I saw him smirking quite a bit....honestly, it can't be helped...these entertainers are a lot of fun.


this young lady went to school with my daughter. I haven't seen her since Grade 8 grad...she's such a lovely girl...go see her, she's got some lovely jewellery and will be around Kingston all summer.
While warming up the crowd, this entertainer saw my with my camera and 70-200 lens, so he decided to come over and do some impromptu modeling for me!


check out his tan!!!! too funny! He's pretty committed to his act, when you tan with a bikini top !

First time we've ever gone late evening and into the night to watch the buskers....great time to go...no hot sun beating on you....

Look how fast this guys sticks are drumming....







these guys were a great crowd pleaser....


No comments: