Sunday, July 19, 2009

Angela & Eric - Wedding

It was a beautiful day for a wedding as you can see...


the wedding took place at the Amherstview Golf Club...they were fantastic.




When I saw the flowergirl's shoes, I had to take a photograph of them as well as the bride's. they're so cute...and so was the littlest flowergirl.


I thought the bridesmaid's flowers were great...the girls were all dressed in classic black, but each girl carried a different colour of flower.







This was a first for me...after the ceremony, one of the bride & groom's friends had taken a run to Dairy Queen for a box of Dilly Bars to share with their wedding party....I was tempted to indulge myself!!!






After an amazing meal, fun and games were had by all. Even I couldn't contain my laughter!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was an beautiful ceremony and an fun reception.The photographs are beautiful and wonderful.